Thanks for clicking through from my Twitter stream.
I blog about the IT Industry & the Cloud Shift, customer engagement & social media , and business value & innovation, and in particular where they overlap.
I work at the convergence among the mega trends for the decade: social business, mobile enterprise, cloud computing, and unified communications.
I also do the occasional off-topic, when I get fired up about something.
I have a Masters in Computing Science and various other qualifications and certifications including being a Certified Social Media Strategist from the Palo Alto, USA-based, Social Media Academy.
You can see my latest Top 10 posts in the Post Rank box over on the right.
I would also recommend a few of my favorites (which may or may not be in the top ten):
- Cloud disruption gains momentum driven by lower costs and greater simplicity
- Channel opportunities for Cloud services
- Cloud Review Board - 5 governance responsibilities
- Why Channel Partners should connect with vendors and current customers in social media
- The ABC of Cloud Security
- Is social business just better customer service?
- Why creativity is dangerous for business innovation
- 3 Reasons to put Business back into Social Business
- 3 Reasons Cloud Computing as Business Transformation is misunderstood
I'm good at helping executives assess their ABCD - especially in the context of technology and customer disruptions - value shifts - the A of As Is, the B of Where you Want to Be, the C of Constraints, and the D of Designing Prototype Projects to get from A to B and implementing and measuring them.
I work through my company Digital Investor Pty Ltd.
On Facebook you can see other things about me.
Enjoy my blog, and if you Like it all the better!
Please let me know if you need help with your IT investment / Social Business efforts. Here’s how I can assist:
- Assessing social business readiness
- Developing your social business/ enterprise strategy
- Cloud strategy impact - assessing the transformation for buyers and sellers
- Implementation partner selection
- Sharing best practices
- Designing a next gen IT strategy
- Providing contract negotiations and software licensing support
- Demystifying the social enterprise
- Demystifying the business transformation power of cloud computing